King’s Dominion Trip
Sunday, September 20 @ 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sign-ups for Kings Dominion will be held at a time TBD outside of the Student Activities Office.
To ensure orderly sign-ups, here’s how it’s going to play out:
- Sign-ups will take place TBD Please form a single-file line outside my office.
- You cannot hold someone else’s place in line.
- You must have $20 in cash in hand.
There a few exceptions for holding someone’s place in line:
- Students who have class at that time
- Athletes who have practice at that time
- Those are working at that time
If you are holding someone’s place in line, it can only be one proxy per person. In other words, one person cannot hold the entire soccer team’s place in line.
Itinerary for the King’s Dominion Trip
1. Vans will depart from the Commons at 6:40am on Sunday, Sept.20th SHARP (we cannot come back to campus if you’re late)
- We will attend the 7am Mass in town (if you miss Mass and still want to go to KD, you are responsible for somehow getting yourself to Mass)
- We’ll stop for coffee and donuts after Mass
- We should arrive at the park around 10:30am
- You are on your own for lunch and dinner.
- We will depart from the park at 8pm; we should arrive back on campus around 10pm